Learn How To Floss Before Your Child’s First Dental Visit
Whether you’ve ever wanted to learn how to floss your teeth or floss your child’s teeth, this video is for you. This video is also a perfect primer for parents to watch before bringing their child in for their first dental visit to our office. Our practice places a strong emphasis on preventive dental hygiene methods. Dr. Herschel L. Jones, one of the Pediatric Dentists here at Golden Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics covers a variety of important topics pertaining to our preventative program. Chrissy, Dr. Jones’ dental assistant will also give you a brief introduction on how to properly floss your child’s teeth.
- Demonstrating in the mirror where children are missing when brushing and flossing their teeth
- Brushing grades & gum health grades during dental evaluations
- Flossing and using a floss with fluoride on the floss
- Assessing dextertity of brushing & flossing on their own
- Important factors to consider about toothpaste
- Adolescents with tooth discoloration (fluorosis)
- Dental sealants as a prevention method against cavities
Watch This Video To Learn How To Floss Your Childs Teeth
This video should provide parents with some terrific insights on the importance of flossing and demonstrates the correct flossing technique to use on your child’s teeth. Chrissy shows the proper method of flossing your own teeth as well so it’s a perfect refresher for adults that wish to learn the right way to floss as well.
We know that flossing can be a chore, and when you’re a parent it’s twice the chore. Here’s why it’s so important to floss your teeth and your childs. Brushing alone can’t reach everything – here’s the top reasons why you should be flossing your teeth at least every day.
Top 5 Reasons To Floss
- Avoid Tooth Decay
- Prevent Gum Disease
- Avoid Tartar Build-up
- Prevent Bad Breath
- Brighten Your Smile